Base Scripture: 2 Chronicles 20:21 ; John 4:24; Psalm 47:6, Psalm 147:1
This is a ministry which aims to usher in the Presence of the Mighty God in any given church service. John 4:24—God Is a Spirit, and they that worship Him must worship Him in Spirit and in Truth.
- To worship God in Spirit and in truth
- To lead and guide the church in the true worship, thanksgiving, reverence and adoration of the Almighty God
- To allow the influence and flow of the Holy Spirit during Praise and Worship.
- To offer worship that is God-Centred and acknowledge God’s singular worthiness to be praised and worshipped. To ensure that it is not the music, nor the instruments, nor the presentation, nor the voices which are the focus of the praise and worship service.
- To align the church with God’s will and to lead them in humility before the great and awesome God.
- To prepare people’s hearts for receiving the Life-changing Word of God.
- To lead the church in presenting their bodies as living sacrifices, holy and acceptable to God.
- To usher in the presence of the Almighty God, bringing in His Glory, Holiness, Righteousness, Peace and Joy in the Holy Ghost.