Base Scripture: Joshua 1:10-11; Philippians 3:13-14
This is a body of young believers comprising young men and women in final year of High School, those in Tertiary Institution, those in full-time employment, the not yet married, the engaged and the unemployed. These are young people who have ambition in life and would want to make a decisive impact in their society.
- Build a God-fearing and God-loving generation with a high degree of wisdom.
- Empower the younger generation for their tasks in the church and the market place.
- Instil a strong reliance on the guidance of the Holy Spirit.
- Produce young leaders that both the church and the market place would be proud of.
- Encourage, uphold, and enhance strong Godly values
- Pursue and desire for a higher degree of Wisdom
- Instil a culture of proper planning, organising, leading and controlling, all of which are basic management tools.
- Building a new generation of future leaders which thing will enable them to effectively deal with the seven spheres of influence (namely Honour; Power; Wisdom; Strength; Glory; Riches; Blessing)
- Enhancing the skills of the younger generation through rigorous management and leadership exercises.
- Equipping them with valuable skills and knowledge to become competitive, effective and efficient.
- Tapping into their dormant skills and knowledge base, not excluding leadership potential.
- Challenging and creating an atmosphere of the desire to succeed in any task they may be expected to achieve.
- Encourage the generation to want to foster good relationships with all people both in and outside the church.
- Change and influence their world.
- Draw young men and women to the programme in a bid to build the kingdom of God that is full of wise sons.
- Instil a persistent spirit of prayer
- Help enhance the faith of the young ones
- Encourage freedom of association especially with pastors and other stakeholders.