Base Scripture: Genesis 2:24-25 / Psalm 127:1-2
This ministry is aimed at empowering and equipping engaged and married couples, and to open their eyes of understanding about the institution of marriage.
- To create an environment through which couples can take a re-introspection of their marriages through the eyes of the Almighty God.
- To create a safe environment where couples can get insight into each other’s roles in the union of marriage according to God’s will.
- To create a relaxed atmosphere through which couples can socialize with other couples whose marriages are founded on the word of God.
- To bring about an understanding of how God intended the female and male relationship in a marriage to work.
- To revive the sanctity of marriage
- To encourage couples to see their respective roles in a marriage as a significant part of God’s purpose for their lives.
- To reach out to couples that are not saved and bring them under the guardianship of God.
- To reach out to engaged couples and present them with an avenue through which they will get knowledge and insight of the ministry of marriage prior to becoming married.
- To revive joy in marriage and rejuvenate the fun aspect of married life.
- To create good memories of a journey walked together by couples who are building not only themselves but also, the families God has entrusted them with.
- To remind couples of the significance of the third partner i.e. Jesus, in any marriage
- To instil a ‘God before all’ attitude in every marriage.
- Observe the priorities of marriage
1.e. a) Christ, b) Wife, C) Children, d) Church, E) Job, f) Community